Specialist Thematic Design Architecture
- Master Planing
- Theme Parks
- Themed Leisure Development
- Hotels & Resorts
- Commercial and Mix Used Development
- CGI 3D Architecture Animation
About Creative Kingdom Companies
CKI Founded in 1997 by Eduardo A Robles CEO, Thanu Boonyawatana and Roberto Caragay, Creative Kingdom has led the industry in defining the future of themed destinations worldwide.
The Company is headquartered in Los Angeles Center Studios, in California and maintain offices in Dubai UAE, Chiang Mai Thailand. Over the 20 years of the company we have seen sustained growth in its operations, and currently employ around 288 staffs globally. From the core business of Architectural and Master Planning Design, the company has developed its capabilities to include both CGI, 3D, Architecture, Video Animation, 2D/3D Cartoon Animation
Creative Kingdom hold positions in the current structure of the coporations follow;
- Eduardo A Robles, Chairman and CEO USA
- Thanu Boonyawatana, President Thailand Office
- Eduardo Robles III, Sr.VP of Marketing and Strategy Development
- Hamza Kalaf, Chief Operating Officer Asia and Middle East
- Kristafer Altergott Game Academy Director
- Fai Suttiluck Chirakul Business Development Manager: TV Animation & Marketing
- Monica A Robles Administrator USA
Creative Kingdom USA
2915 Red Hill Avenue
Suite A210A Costa Mesa,
CA 92626, USA
Creative Kingdom Thailand
173/1 Moo 9, Sanpuloei Sub-district
Doi Saket District, Chiang Mai
Tel: +665 3960 909
Fax: +665 3960 919
Creative Kingdom Dubai
Tel: +9715 0575 6890
The principals of Creative Kingdom have enjoyed a sustained record of success with creative design of world class development. These include the Table Bay Hotel in Cape Town South Africa. TsogoSun/MGM's Montecasino and Palazzo Intercontinential Hotel in Fourways, Johannesburg and the highly successful Madinat Jumeirah Resort in Dubai, (Jumeirah International) the largest resort development in the Middle East, as well as numerous other projects around the globe. Key to the Company's growth and success has been in its ability to seamlessly integrate its substaintial resort and hotel experience with the entertainment and leisure experience of its principals and management team, gained from years experience in the entertainment industry in the USA.
Creative Kingdom Inc's team is recognized internationally, as leading conceptual designers and planers with years of experiences in creating settings for themed leisure architecture, recreation and family entertainment.
On of the many reasons Creative Kingdom Inc. is considered one of the industry's leading design companies in today's market is the work of its outstanding architectural conceptual design, cartoon animation and music production staff, strategically located in six offices around the world.
In short Creative Kingdom Inc. has established itself as a creative force in all fields of leisure, entertainment and design. Our record of archivement, developed during that were directed by its founders whild working with leading resort hotel and entertainment design firms in the USA this has given Creative Kingdom Inc. the opportunity, ability and confidence to meet the demands of virtually any and all challenges in the world of leisure entertainment.
In the middle east
- Creative Kingdom Dubai has played a major role in the design development of Dubai
- CKD was the thematic architectural design firm for Madinat Jumeirah, The Arabian Resort development, consisting of two luxury resort hotels, a retail souk and convention facilities as well as the Park Hyatt Dubai.
- Creative Kingdom wan then invited by the NAKHEEL Group to develop a concept design for The Palm Jebel Ali, Dubai.
- Thereafter the company was mandated to establish the 'in-house' architectural design department for the Nakheel Group, in which capacity it worked in several of region's most dynamic and challenging projects, including The World Island, Palm Jebel Ali, Jumeirah Lake Towers, Jumeirah Islands (retail and residential components), Village Center (major themed retail center on Palm Jumeirah) and another eminent landmarks.
- Having fulfilled its commitment to Nakheel and encouraged by approaches from prominant developers and reginal figureheads, Creative Kingdom them proceeded to set up independent operations in Dubai at the Dubai International Exhibitions Center, Convention Tower in 200X.
- The company continues to work with Nakheel and Dubai World for the new development company Limited LLC. and count them as among its prominent clients.
- Apart from Nakheel developments, severals other projects conceived by Creative Kingdom's design team are now in their various phases by a variety of developers across the region.
- These projects include two hotels on Palm Island Jumeirah, Dubai Creek Golf Club Hotel (presently under construction), an icon residential tower of one of Dubai's foremost development nodes, futher extensions to the Madinat Jumeirah complex and various exclusive private residences and several master planning projects in Qutar, Baharian, Oman, Saudi Arabia, Egypt and Tunisia
- Creative Kingdom's undisputed unique service point is the face that its excutive principals are locally based for extended periods of time.
- The Company is therefore open 24/7 for business, giving its clients the ability to bring their development to the market within planned time-lines
- Offering a unique mix of facilities and abilities that deffirentiates it as a leading Architectural Thematic Design Company, Creative Kingdom is able to be highly responsive to its clients demands comnbining the elements of speed, quality, design input and time
- Additionally, Creative Kingdom makes use of top-end communications systems allowing it to be in visual (video-conferencing) and electronic contact with both our clients and our international offices.
- The official spokes persons for the company are its two parters: Eduardo Robles, Chairman & CEO, Thanu Boonyawatba, President.
Below is a partial listing of the projects and archivements of Creative Kingdom Inc.:
CKI Theme Hotel and Resorts
- Madinat Jumeirah Resort, Dubai
- Park Hyatt Resort Hotel, Dubai
- Tripoli Resort Development, Dubai
- The Table Bay Hotel ar The Water Front, Cape Town, South Africa
- Holiday Inn Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania
- East london Hotel, South Africa
- Witbank Hotel, South Africa
- Dubai Creek Golf and Yacht Club Resort
- Bel Hombre Spa Resort and Plantation Club Hotel, Mauritius Island
- Gardaland Hotel, Verona, Italy
- Caesars Palace second phase expansion, Las Vegas, Nevada
- Concept of the North Casino Caesar Palace, Las Vegas, Nevada
- Star City Casino, Darling Harbor, Sydney Australia
- Tsogo Sun/MGM Montecasino Hotel and Casino Resort, Johannesburg, South Africa
- Tsogo Sun/MGM Hotel and Casino Resort, Cape Town, South Africa
- Tsogo Sun/MGM Durban Casino, Durban, South Africa
- Tsogo Sun/MGM East London Hotel and Casino, South Africa
- Tsogo Sun/MGM Witbank Hotel and Casino, South Africa
- Tsogo Sun/MGM Port Elizabeth Hotel and Casino, Nelspruit, South Africa
- Tsogo Sun/MGM Macau Casino Central Atrium
CKI Retails Entertainment and Themepark
- Enchanted Oasis MS Mall, Jeddeh, Saudi Arabia
- Star Casino Retail Shops, Sydney Australia
- Nickolodeon Park and Themed Entertainment
- Ushaka Island Maring Park, Durban, South Africa
- Tianjin Themepark, Tianjin, China
- Tianjin Lishunde Hotel, Tianjin, China
- Promised Land Themed Village, Haulien, Taiwan
CKI Design and Master Planning
- Al Khor Masplanning Project, Qatar.
- Salam Beach Resort and Spa, Bahrain
- Salam Beach Resort and Spa, Yiti, Oman
- Mix-use Development Project, Suzhou, China
- Al Bundoquia Island Development Project, Saudi Arabia
- Master Plan For Lake Las Vegas, Las Vegas, Nevada
- Century City Master Plan for Monex, Cape Town, South Africa
- Master Plan for Subic Bay, Phillippines
- JTC Recreational Center, Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
- olympic Park Beijing, China
List of Clients
- Mr. Mohamed Al Gargawi, CEO. Dubai Holding.
- Mr. Hashim Al Dabal, CEO, Dubai Properties.
- Saleh Al Dorebe Group, KSA.
- Mr. Hassian Sajwano, CEO, Damac Properties, Dubai
- Robert Booth, Executive Directir, Emmar Properties, Dubai
- Mr, Farhan Faraidooni, CEO, Dubai International Properties
- Mr. Abdullah Saeed Al Thani, Chairman, Al Thani Investments, Dubai
- Me. Saeed Ahmed Saeed-Managing Director for Special Projects, Limitless LLC Dubai
- Majid Al Futtaim Investments LLC, Dubai
- Mr. Fisal Al-Dubaiban, Excutive Manager, Al-Shubily Group, KSA
- Ken Rosevear, Senior VP Development, MGM Grand Inc.
- Ron Stringfellow, CEO, Southern Sub Group
- Dene Murphy, CEO, Mirage Mile Leisure and Development Inc.
- Henry Gluck, Co-Chaimain, Transcontinential Property Inc.
- Gary Goddard, CEO, Gary Goddard Entertainment
- Anthony Esparza, Senior VP Design and Entertainment, Paramount Parks
- David S. Jack, Managing Director, Victoria & Alfred Waterfront (Pty) Ltd.
- Mr. Anant Singh, Videovision Entertainment
- Peter Bacon, CEO Sun International
- Bart Dorrenstein, CEO, Lagacy Group
- Kevin Tsai, Want Want Group, Shanghai